4 in 1 & 8 in 1 Multifunctinal Baby Digital Thermometer LCD Temperature IR Infrared Measurement Ear Forehead Thermometers For Kids Baby Care
Multiple functions (digitally measures Ear, Forehead, object, liquid (milk), room, ambient temperature, clock shown
Fast and accurate temperature measurement (using 3rd Gen technology) within 1 second
Hygienic – just wipe clean, no need for probe covers.
Suitable for both infants and adults
Easy cleaning, just use moist cotton to clean the probe
Operate with one button, very simple to use.
A different beep sound would be made when a fever happen
Automatic recall of last temperature measurement
Large and legible LCD digital display with back light for easy reading at night
3 Color backlight to indicate different body temperature zone.
Temperature display in Centidegree (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
Dimension: 114* *26 mm(8 in 1),120*65*40mm(4 in 1)
Power Type:Button Battery
Measurement range: 0 to 100°C (32 to 212°F)
Accuracy: 0.2°C (body) and 0.5°C (object)
1 X Electronic thermometer
1 X Stand
1 X Operating instruction
(Not include button battery)
How To Use :
Mode One: For Forhead
1. Match the probe cover and a smile symbol will be displayed on the LCD;
2. Put the thermometer to the temple(touch the skin) and press the button constantly;
3. Keep the thermometer moving along the forehead slowly to the temple on other side.;
4. Release the button then the measurement is completed.
Mode Two: For Ear (±0.2°)
1. Remove the probe cover;
2. Put the probe lens in the ear properly, and press the button for measurement for one second;
3. Release the button.
Mode Three: For Object(±2°)
1. Match the probe cover and no smile symbol should be displayed on the LCD;
2. Put the thermometer to the object at 1cm;
3. Press the button for measurement for one second.
4. Release the button.
Note: 1. Mode One is the same to the Mode Three. But the data for forhead measurement may be inaccurate. So this mode is not recommended. Ear Measurement is the most accurate for body temperature measuring.
2. Other factors also do influence to the measurement.